I like Your Preface and Miscellaneous Introductions

Hello!

Welcome to "Oh the Books You'll Read!"

I'm Sarai and this is my attempt at a book review blog! I read a lot of books and have a moderate to severe obsession with them. By moderate to severe I definitely mean severe! (As my sagging bookshelves and almost 800 books can attest.)

This is going to be a hodge-podge type of blog, because my reading choices vary depending on mood and general interest. Almost any book I've read is fair game.

Being who I am, there is sure to be a critique on the problematic areas of the story as well. Being adults, we're going to keep these critiques constructive. Unless it's utter garbage and then all bets are off.

A few quick notes on the formatting:

1. If you are trying to find a specific blog, you can search by the book title.
2. Author, publication date, excerpt and approximate page number will all be available in the blog.
3. At the end of the reviews I intend to give a rating based on a 1 - 10 scale. I'm sure I'll come up with something clever for those ratings.
4. Want to know whether the book is appropriate for children? Good news, I plan on giving a G - X rating as well as a general age range for each book.

Suggestions? Feel free to let me know in the comments below!

Thanks in advance!
And remember, I like Your Preface!

Sarai.

Comments

Popular Posts